Join Leading Scientists, Contemplatives, and Changemakers in Exploring the Path to Sustainable Interconnection with Our Planet
Live Online Sunday, June 6 to Friday, June 11, 2021
Climate change and its consequences—from deadly forest fires to species loss to sea level rise—are reminders of the urgent need to repair the human-earth ecosystem through holistic, ethically-responsible action.
This six-day speaker series will explore the historical and psychological roots of the climate crisis, the deeply-embedded values and belief systems that stand in the way of change, and steps toward repairing how humans relate to each other and the planet.
The series is intended for anyone interested in hearing the latest on the convergence of contemplative wisdom, science, and the climate crisis. It offers live access to the same plenary talks, panel discussions, and contemplative practice sessions of the concurrent Summer Research Institute—with recordings available afterwards to fit any schedule.
- The role of contemplative practice, the arts, and storytelling in nurturing resilience
- The psychological, political, indigenous, and racial realities of the climate crisis
- Interdependence and respect for the more-than-human world
- The science of behavior change
- Mindfulness and public health
- Pathways toward collective action and movement building
Presenters in our 2021 Online Speaker Series include scientists, clinical researchers, contemplative practitioners, scholars, and teachers from a variety of disciplines.
What To Expect:
By registering, you’ll receive live access to:
- 11 plenary talks
- 2 panels discussions
- Daily meditation and contemplative movement sessions tailored to the unique topic of this event
- 3-4 hours of content each day
- Unlimited access to recordings of all sessions for six months
Early Bird Registration Available Now Until May 1st
$125 | $95
Includes livestreaming access as well as access to the recordings for six months following the close of the event.
With the support of generous donors, scholarship funding is available to those who identify as being:
- from historically underrepresented backgrounds
- international participants residing in Asia, Africa, and South America
- those with financial needs
We encourage you to apply through our easy-to-use scholarship form. Discounts are also available for groups of five or more registrants. Contact email@example.com for group discount information.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.