Reason for Interest in C2C
Vietnam has a history of struggles for national independence and the Vietnamese people have shown amazing strength and resilience to face and overcome obstacles. After the end of the war, the priority was to rebuild the country and to develop the economy, but the new generation is facing different challenges, from preserving the environment to creating a happy and peaceful society. Education has a major role to play in this context and strengthening emotional, social and ethical competencies can contribute to this new phase of the history of the country.
- (Lead) Thua Thien Hue Education and Training Department, in Hue
- Europe-Asia Foundation (EURASIA)
- The Vietnam Institute of Educational Sciences (VNIES) Hue University.
- October 2014 to June 2015
- Hue, Vietnam
Pilot Testing Scale
- # Schools: 3
- # Teachers: 30
- # Students: 400 (20 with ADHD, 20 mentally disabled)
Objectives Following Successful Pilot Testing
- Include C2C in the regular curriculum for all the schools of Vietnam (over 25 million children)